Increased demand for holiday childcare means the time is right to become a Fun Fest Holiday Club franchisee
Fun Fest Holiday Club empowers children by giving them a choice about how they spend their school holidays.
With a menu of activities to choose from every morning and afternoon, children design their own individual holiday programme.
From Nerf Gun Challenge, Great Outdoors, Mad About Science, Go Karting and Mission Impossible to Cupcake Heaven, Pottery, Animaltastic, Jewellery Making and Beauty School, there are activities to appeal to every child.
Increased demand for holiday childcare, coupled with insufficient provision, means the time is ripe for a national network of high quality holiday clubs. By understanding the needs of working parents and delivering it in a way children love, the Fun Fest network is experiencing rapid growth.
Franchisee Ryan Turner says: “For relatively low start-up costs, the financial returns have allowed me to step away from full-time work, do some travelling and focus on maximising the potential of my territory.
“I don’t have childcare qualifications, but with the support on offer from the Fun Fest team and by employing strong staff members this has never been a problem.
“Fun Fest is a great opportunity for anyone looking for greater personal and financial independence.”
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector