Franchisees, Karina Reinhardt and Bobbi Quinn, explain the benefits of being part of the baby swimming lessons network
Karina Reinhardt was previously a biochemist and has been running the Turtle Tots Edinburgh franchise since 2012.
She’s grown her business to teach around 650 babies and toddlers every week.
Karina says: “It’s hard work, but flexible and I’ve loved having more time with my children than I would have had in a regular job.
“I love what I do and am still as passionate about it after seven years as I was when I started.”
In Essex, new mum Bobbi Quinn only launched her franchise in 2018, but is already teaching nearly 200 swimmers every week.
She says: “I’ve grown quite quickly and being able to employ other mums who don’t want to go back to work full-time has been one of my biggest successes.
“I love the flexibility. Having two children, I’m able to run my business around family life, nursery, meal and nap times.
“I love seeing our swimmers grow in confidence and ability and feel as though we become a part of the lives of the families who swim with us.”
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- In-house or outsource? The recruitment options for ambitious franchisors
- Entrepreneur interview: “I’m playing my part to help people grow”
- Leaving lockdown: considering the key issues
- Why a work-life balance isn’t just for mums – stories from fathers in franchising