Childcare concerns are a thing of the past for Raring2go! franchisees
With UK childcare costs averaging around £11,500 per child under four per annum, is it any wonder that more and more returning to work parents are looking at franchising as a viable option?
A franchise like Raring2go! magazine and website is a great example of a flexible home based business that meets the needs of new parents who are looking to generate an income, while not having to foot a hefty annual childcare bill.
Raring2go! franchisees generate a sustainable income building an appreciating asset, while also ensuring childcare is not outsourced. They operate their businesses from home, committing on average 24 hours per week.
The six-week long school summer holiday is to many families a source of concern and increased cost, with many struggling to juggle time off to cover as much of their children’s holidays as they can.
But not so with Raring2go!, for part of the established and proven franchise system provides for up to 13 weeks of ‘holiday’ per annum for its franchisees. That is the entire period of state school holidays in the UK.
Visit getraring2go.co.uk for more information.
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector