PACK & SEND offers a franchise opportunity that really delivers
PACK & SEND is still new to the UK - the first store opened in Reading just over two years ago - but already it is a great success and is growing faster than ever.
The parent business, which has been trading in its native Australia since 1993, is currently in the process of expanding into other countries across the globe, but it is the UK that is the most developed of these and is fast becoming the model for growth in new territories.
Just look at some of the statistics:
* UK revenues have been up to four-fold ahead of the original business plan.
* Like-for-like revenues are over 50 per cent higher in the second year of trading.
* Gross margins are ahead of plan and increasing in year three.
* Average transaction values are among the highest in the logistics market.
* Blue-chip corporate accounts have been secured to support the UK store network.
With new PACK & SEND stores now open in Bristol and the buoyant London market, and more franchise licence applications in progress than ever before, 2011 is looking like a ‘step change’year for the UK business.
The PACK & SEND business
PACK & SEND has genuine unique selling points that underpin its franchise model:
* It’s a specialist in packing items for safe shipment - regardless of how large or fragile they are.
* It has the widest range of shipping options to ensure that the company can offer a choice of cost-effective solutions that meet virtually any deadline or budget.
* It’s comprehensive loss and damage cover protects a customer’s shipment - no matter what the value.
PACK & SEND makes a simple promise - ‘We Send Anything, Anywhere!’ - and all the stores pride themselves on delivering the highest levels of customer service, while their end-to-end ownership of collection, packing and final delivery anywhere in the world makes them uniquely easy to do business with.
“Our customers treasure the items we send for them,” explains Tony Fowles, PACK & SEND UK general manager,“and they want to know that they receive the highest levels of care. PACK & SEND’s packing expertise, combined with our unequalled Gold Cover unlimited value loss or damage protection, gives unique peace of mind for individuals or businesses of all sizes.”
Why Choose PACK & SEND?
PACK & SEND is looking for highly motivated people who share the vision of providing a ‘no limits’ service to their customers and who want to benefit from a robust business model. The company has territory opportunities across the UK and there is increasing levels of business being generated between stores in the UK network.
Franchisees benefit from:
* High gross profit margins.
* A rapidly cash generative business model.
* Proven business results - PACK & SEND’s first UK store showed net profits in year one.
* A distinctive identity that stands out on the high street and is increasingly being established as a global brand.
* High value franchisee support services. Initial training is intensive and includes at least four weeks’ hands-on work followed by comprehensive launch and in-store support. PACK & SEND will even work in your store during the first weeks of trading to help you build a rewarding and successful business.
* Regular customer web leads directly into your email inbox.
* Low staffing levels and business-to-business trading hours.
PACK & SEND requires a target investment of around £100,000-£120,000, which is estimated to get your store to break even and hence self-financing from then on.The company has relationships with several high street banks and can provide detailed advice on market assessments and business planning.
PACK & SEND, in partnership with NatWest, is running UK discovery days to provide potential franchisees with information on how the business works and the market opportunity. It includes input from PACK & SEND customers, suppliers and existing franchisees, as well as information from banking partners NatWest.