The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
£160,000 - £ 200,000
60% bank funding, subject to status
£450,000 - £600,000
About Snap Fitness
The 24-hour Snap Fitness clubs franchise concept is owned by wellness franchise organisation, Lift Brands. Established in 2003 and following international expansion, the company has a strong global network, with 2,000 clubs in 26 countries, open or in development and 1.5 million members - a true testament to the brand’s stability, ability to adapt to varying markets across the world and the attractiveness of its affordable workout alternative.
It opened its first club in the United Kingdom in 2012, with the UK office opening in 2015 with 16 clubs in the market. The franchise operation is now 70-plus strong and a further 10 sites are due to open in 2021.
Each Snap Fitness location offers a high quality workout experience featuring 24/7 intensity training that includes functional, cardio, strength and group and personal training options. They use an advanced club technology package and high-quality fitness equipment, allowing members to work out to their own schedule for maximum gain.
Why Snap Fitness?
Over the last decade, the UK fitness market has experienced substantial growth and shows no sign of slowing.
• It’s a £5bn+ industry
• 10m+ gym members
• 4.2 per cent annual growth.
***State of the UK Fitness Industry report 2019
The established Snap Fitness franchise model provides a competitive advantage through:
• Globally established network: Its network allows it to leverage a wealth of infrastructure and experience, enhanced by in-market expertise and knowledge.
• Economies of scales: The fitness franchise has global vendor agreements in place that reduces investment into projects and ongoing costs.
• Member numbers: A model that doesn’t rely on large volumes of members to ensure a good financial return, ensures focus to improve member retention.
• Competitive brand value proposition: The Snap Fitness franchise concept separates itself from the budget gyms by offering a premium 24/7 gym experience that rivals the more expensive mid-market players.
• Technology focused: Its in-club technology package supports members’ desire to work out on their terms, and products like MyFit, FitnessOnDemand & MyZone.
• Modular gym design: Adaptable to a variety of units creating opportunities in markets from as small as 10,000 people all the way up to big cities.
How does the franchise model work?
Lift Brands prides itself on keeping ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest fitness trends, thus offering franchisees the chance to benefit from a unique selling proposition in a competitive market by leveraging its proven franchise business opportunity.
Lift Brands’ ‘MyFit’ - signature 18-minute daily intensity workouts are available to members any time, 24/7. Heart rate training and a member app are also key components of the Snap Fitness brand.
Each club features a boutique-like club design. Snap Fitness clubs are located in high visibility, high foot traffic locations with 400 to 1,000 square metres of space and spaces for car parking.
Multi-unit development opportunities are available, enabling the successful franchise owner to become a multi club owner.
How much does a Snap Fitness franchise cost?
The estimated initial investment startup costs for a single club in the UK ranges from £450,000 to £600,000. The Snap Fitness franchise fee can be discussed with the company during the franchisee recruitment process, along with financing options.
What Snap Fitness franchises are currently for sale in the UK?
There are franchise opportunities available throughout the UK. The company has a UK-based team dedicated to supporting UK franchise owners and a robust franchise business model.
What support does Snap Fitness offer its franchisees?
The company’s experienced team is focused on working with the right partners to continue to develop the brand in the right way. Whether you’re looking to be an owner-investor or an owner-manager, it has a robust, world-class support system in place from the very start.
• Snap Fitness’ in-house team provides the tools to help you create robust business plans
• Support in securing financing assistance through partnerships with leading lenders
• Location selection and build support
• Recruitment and training for your teams
• A clear new health club opening plan
• Dedicated franchise business managers to provide continual business guidance
• National marketing campaigns and guidance from marketing experts.
What are the franchise’s terms of agreement and renewal?
The initial term of the Snap Fitness franchise agreement is five years. After this time, the successful business owner can renew the agreement for additional five-year periods.
What do Snap Fitness’ franchises say about the brand?
Ambitious, service-oriented franchisees have often found that owning a Snap Fitness is a highly positive investment and a great way to create a rewarding and profitable business.
“I looked at a number of different franchises, I really liked the concept of Snap Fitness including the fact that there are a number of locations available worldwide for members to use, along with Snap’s philosophy, the look of the clubs and the 24/7 opening hours.
“I’m an accountant and I have successfully run Snap Fitness since 2017 with the support and encouragement of the head office team here in the UK. If I can do it anyone can!”
– Ash Pattani, Snap Fitness franchisee
“Our MSG Group joined Snap Fitness in its infancy in the UK. We saw an opportunity for the fitness brand to grow and were excited about the passion to build a sustainable UK fitness brand.
“The support we receive is exceptionally accommodating and forward-thinking. We’ve received great hands-on training and enjoy working with a team that is open to new views on operations strategy. We operate our franchise group as one team that works together.”
– Maria O’Keefe, Snap Fitness franchisee
How can I get started on setting up my own Snap Fitness business?
To find out more about starting a gym franchise with Snap Fitness, you can begin the simple process by completing the online form on this page to receive further information.
An initial conversation with one of the Snap Fitness teams will then be arranged, where both parties can discuss your goals and the right approach for you.
Following this, qualified applicants will be provided with an in-depth investment pack and information on available territories and the company’s comprehensive training programme.
Prospective franchisees will also meet with the dedicated UK head office team and visit one of its clubs to further understand the competitive advantages a Snap Fitness franchise opportunity offers.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Snap Fitness for further information!