The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
£160,000 - £ 200,000
60% bank funding, subject to status
£450,000 - £600,000
About Snap Fitness
Snap Fitness is owned by wellness franchise organisation, Lift Brands. Established in 2003, Snap Fitness is a strong global network, with 2,000 clubs in 26 countries, open or in development and 1.5 million members – a true testament to the brand’s stability and ability to adapt to varying markets across the world.
It opened its first club in the UK in 2012, with the UK office opening in 2015 with 16 clubs in the market. It is now 70-plus strong and a further 10 due to open in 2021.
Each Snap Fitness location offers 24/7 intensity training, including functional, cardio, strength and group and personal training options. They use advanced industry technologies and high-quality fitness equipment, allowing members to work out to their own schedule.
Why Snap Fitness?
Over the last decade, the UK fitness market has experienced substantial growth and shows no sign of slowing.
• It’s a £5bn+ industry
• 10m+ gym members
• 4.2 per cent annual growth.
***State of the UK Fitness Industry report 2019
Snap Fitness’ established franchise model provides a competitive advantage through:
• Globally established network: Its network allows it to leverage a wealth of infrastructure and experience, enhanced by in-market expertise and knowledge.
• Economies of scales: It has global vendor agreements in place that reduces investment into projects and ongoing costs.
• Member numbers: A model that doesn’t rely on large volumes of members to ensure a good financial return, ensures focus to improve member retention.
• Competitive brand value proposition: Snap Fitness separates itself from the budget gyms by offering a premium 24/7 fitness experience that rivals the more expensive mid-market players.
• Technology focused: Its in-club technology supports members’ desire to work out on their terms, and products like MyFit, FitnessOnDemand & MyZone.
• Modular gym design: Adaptable to a variety of units creating opportunities in markets from as small as 10,000 people all the way up to big cities.
How does the Snap Fitness franchise model work?
Lift Brands prides itself on keeping ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest fitness trends, thus offering franchisees the chance to benefit from a unique selling proposition in a competitive market.
Lift Brands’ ‘MyFit’ - signature 18-minute daily intensity workouts are available to members any time, 24/7. Heart rate training and a member app are also key components of the Snap Fitness brand.
Each club features a boutique-like club design. Snap Fitness clubs are located in high visibility, high foot traffic locations with 400 to 1,000 square metres of space and spaces for car parking.
Multi-unit development opportunities are available.
How much does a Snap Fitness franchise cost?
The estimated initial investment for a single Snap Fitness club in the UK ranges from £450,000 to £600,000.
What Snap Fitness franchises are currently for sale in the UK?
Lift Brands has Snap Fitness franchise opportunities available throughout the UK. It has a UK-based team dedicated to supporting UK franchisees.
What support does Snap Fitness offer its franchisees?
It is focused on working with the right partners to continue to develop the brand in the right way. Whether you’re looking to be an owner-investor or an owner-manager, it has a robust support system in place from the very start.
• Snap Fitness provides the tools to help you to create robust business plans
• Support in securing funding through partnerships with leading lenders
• Property sourcing and build support
• Recruitment and training for your teams
• A clear new club opening plan
• Dedicated franchise business managers to provide continual business guidance
• National marketing campaigns and guidance.
What are the Snap Fitness franchise’s terms of agreement and renewal?
The initial term of the franchise agreement is five years. After this time, franchisees can renew the agreement for additional five-year periods.
What do Snap Fitness’ franchises say about the brand?
Franchisees have often found that owning a Snap Fitness is a highly positive investment and a great way to create a rewarding and profitable business.
“I looked at a number of different franchises, I really liked the concept of Snap Fitness including the fact that there are a number of locations available worldwide for members to use, along with Snap’s philosophy, the look of the clubs and the 24/7 opening hours.
“I’m an accountant and I have successfully run Snap Fitness since 2017 with the support and encouragement of the head office team here in the UK. If I can do it anyone can!”
– Ash Pattani, Snap Fitness franchisee
“Our MSG Group joined Snap Fitness in its infancy in the UK. We saw an opportunity for the fitness brand to grow and were excited about the passion to build a sustainable UK fitness brand.
“The support we receive is exceptionally accommodating and forward-thinking. We’ve received great hands-on training and enjoy working with a team that is open to new views on operations strategy. We operate our franchise group as one team that works together.”
– Maria O’Keefe, Snap Fitness franchisee
How can I get started on setting up my own Snap Fitness business?
To find out more about starting a franchise with Snap Fitness, you can begin the process by completing the online form on this page to receive further information.
To find out more about Snap Fitness, complete the form below and arrange an initial conversation with one of the Snap Fitness teams who will discuss your goals and the right approach for you.
Following this, you’ll be provided with an in-depth investment pack and information on available territories.
You’ll also meet with the dedicated UK head office team and a visit to one of its clubs to further understand the competitive advantages a Snap Fitness franchise offers.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Snap Fitness for further information!