The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
£50,000 - £ 200,000
Health & Beauty
About Just Cuts
Just a great story
Behind all the numbers and successes is just a great story; it’s about one man with a simple idea that would change the hairdressing industry forever.
Just Cuts™ was the brainchild of Denis McFadden, who, back in 1982, owned a hairdressing salon with only six months until his lease ran out. He decided to run a promotion and offered all clients a “no appointment, $6 Style Cut” to boost business. The response was outstanding, and the idea of Just Cuts™ was born.
Always dreamt of owning your own business?
Turn your dreams into reality with Just Cuts. We truly believe that the success of the brand comes down to our network of Franchise Owners – that’s why we make things easy, convenient and simple for you.
Become your own boss with Just Cuts™ and join the largest hairdressing network in the Southern hemisphere with over 200 salons across Australia, New Zealand and recently the UK!
The Just Cuts Smart Choice Checklist
- No hairdressing experience necessary
- Increased flexibility and work-life balance – the average Just Cuts Franchise Owner spends less than 30 hours working on their business
- Potential to easily expand into multiple salons – in fact, over half of our Franchise Owners own two or more salons
- Combine security with independence
- Be part of a well-established, Australian and New Zealand brand
- Grow your business within an existing network of salons
- Share resources, ideas and information with Just Cuts Franchise Owners
- Benefit from shared marketing and social media resources
- Tap into greater public awareness of your business
- Enjoy ongoing operational support, training and development opportunities
- Leave marketing, social media and promotions to the experts at the Just Cuts Academy
What skills do I need to become a Just Cuts Franchise Owner?
- Passion to own your own business
- Ability to follow proven processes
- Great people skills
What training will I receive when I become a Just Cuts Franchise Owner?
Just Cuts™ will guide and support you through the whole process of opening your salon. We have a proven, successful procedure that will ensure that all aspects of construction, fit out and opening will run smoothly every step of the way.
Just Cuts™’ business system gives you access to current training techniques, pre-opening procedures and a Grand Opening Marketing Campaign.
A member of Just Cuts™ management is assigned to each new outlet prior to opening to provide in-house support and assistance.
According to a recent study conducted by the Franchise Relationships Institute, franchisee satisfaction with Just Cuts™ System was rated higher than any other franchise group in the benchmark.
Get in touch today and our Business Development team will be in touch to answer all your burning questions!
Request free information
Just Cuts™ is a hairdressing salon that bridges the gap between...£50,000 - £ 200,000 Minimum Investment