OSCAR Pet Foods win a coveted Silver ‘Franchisor of the Year’ accolade at the 2019 bfa HSBC Franchise Awards
Winning silver in our 25th Anniversary year surpasses the excitement we shared at being shortlisted for two categories, and shines a light of sparkling achievement on our dedicated network of franchisees,” says Richard Martin, Managing Director. “Working tirelessly, alongside our outstanding Head Office Team, they provide invaluable support and professionalism to customers and their pets, and this award would not be possible without their enthusiasm and pursuit of fact-based knowledge.”
Innovative approaches and strategies to help their network has ensured their credibility as a franchisor. Promoting the importance of animal welfare through a uniquely recognised qualification focusing on health, disease, and animal behaviour, has paved the way for both franchisee and customer confidence.
“We are constantly evolving and listening, to ensure that OSCAR is so much more than pet food, and this accolade demonstrates the external recognition of these efforts. The future of OSCAR Pet Foods rests in the hands of our talented network of franchisees, and allowing them to thrive is essential to our business.” explains Richard.
The British Franchise Association (bfa) is the voice of ethical franchising in the UK and has been running its flagship franchising awards for nearly 30 years.
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector