Papa John’s franchisees Gurminder and Tina Bains have opened their third store
Leading pizza franchise, Papa John’s, has opened in Bracknell, Berkshire. The new store will be run by Gurminder Bains and his wife Tina, who also own franchised Papa John’s in Wokingham and Reading.
Gurminder explains: “I joined Papa John’s as a franchisee eight years ago. We were keen to build a joint business together within a growing industry. Everyone’s got to eat, so food seemed a good option.
“We had tried Papa John’s pizza and knew the quality was outstanding. The company’s focus on ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza’ means only the best and freshest ingredients are used for a better natural flavour, including fresh dough.
“For this reason, it was easy to see why the company was growing at such a rate and we wanted to become part of that team.”
Gurminder adds: “Over the years, our success has meant we have also been able to put something back.
“Once a week we work with the local Sikh temple and supply free food to the homeless. In a typical evening, we can give pizza out to around 130 people.”
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises