The property claims management specialist has made Rebecca Dean its new franchise recruitment manager.
Rebecca was previously franchise recruitment manager for Snap-on Tools and was involved in franchise business development at O2, where she was responsible for 200 stores.
Keep up to date with the latest What Franchise News sent straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
She says: “There is so much potential for Aspray, given its existing strengths as a franchise network, its highly beneficial service and its solutions driven, can-do approach.
“My aim will be to recruit the right franchisees for the role, while also helping to increase not just brand awareness for Aspray, but also general awareness of property claims management and the consumer’s right to appoint their own loss assessor if they are a property insurance policyholder.”
Aspray franchisees project manage property damage insurance claims from inception to completion of repairs.
The company was established in 2005 and has around 50 franchisees in the UK.
You might also be interested in
- “We’re looking for hard-working, creative, organised people who desire a better work-life balance”
- How to successfully host a virtual meeting
- “Being able to offer people their own business is a humbling and exciting feeling”
- Funding your franchise: essential advice from finance professionals
- How to pick the right franchise for you