The information you submit via our enquiry form is shared only with the franchise business(es) that you have selected.

The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.

By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.

You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.

Close

DR.FIX LAUNCHES ‘HIGH DEMAND’ FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES

DR.FIX LAUNCHES ‘HIGH DEMAND’ FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES

The company is offering aspiring franchisees the chance to invest in the UK’s most trusted watch and jewellery repair franchise.

Established in 2004 as Watch Medic, Dr.FIX is a retail business specialising in key cutting, watch and jewellery repairs, engraving and watch and accessory sales. 

IMPRESSIVE MARGINS
Its success has been based on high levels of customer service, impressive margins and a recession resistant business concept.

The Dr.FIX franchise package includes full training, the latest EPOS and business management systems, uniforms, equipment and marketing and operational support.

Previous experience in the watch or jewellery repair business is not necessary to become a franchisee.

“Watch repairs, key cutting and engraving are all services that consumers are looking for as a ‘same day’ service and will travel to their local shopping mall or high street,” Craig Hunt, managing director of Dr.FIX, says.

“Over 80 per cent of our day’s trading tends to be these high margin services, which have amazing profit potential. The remaining 20 per cent is made up of watch and accessory sales.”

FRANCHISES FOR SALE
He adds: “Dr.FIX offers franchisees a unique opportunity to join an industry that is in high demand. 

“We want franchisees to be as successful as they can possibly be, so we have developed a franchise support infrastructure and training programme that is second to none.”

The Dr.FIX franchise costs £19,995 (plus VAT) plus working capital. 

Exciting Franchise Opportunities

Papa John’s logo

Start your own Papa John’s franchise

Profit Chart
Funding Support Available ? Help is available. Check out our franchising funds guide.

Yes

Find Out More
Expected Revenue After 2 Years

N/A

Request Free Information
Find Out More
Papa John’s logo

Request Free Information

Send a free enquiry to Papa John’s for further information!

By clicking you agree to be contacted by your selected franchise(s). For further details click here
ChipsAway International Ltd logo

Start your own ChipsAway International Ltd franchise

Profit Chart
Funding Support Available ? Help is available. Check out our franchising funds guide.

Yes

Find Out More
Expected Revenue After 2 Years

N/A

Request Free Information
Find Out More
ChipsAway International Ltd logo

Request Free Information

Send a free enquiry to ChipsAway International Ltd for further information!

By clicking you agree to be contacted by your selected franchise(s). For further details click here
Deluxe Window Cleaning logo

Start your own Deluxe Window Cleaning franchise

Profit Chart
Funding Support Available ? Help is available. Check out our franchising funds guide.

Yes

Find Out More
Expected Revenue After 2 Years

Year 1 - £29,309 Year 2 - £48,306 Year 3 - £53,387

Request Free Information
Find Out More
Deluxe Window Cleaning logo

Request Free Information

Send a free enquiry to Deluxe Window Cleaning for further information!

By clicking you agree to be contacted by your selected franchise(s). For further details click here
Afrikana Kitchen logo

Start your own Afrikana Kitchen franchise

Profit Chart
Funding Support Available ? Help is available. Check out our franchising funds guide.

Yes

Find Out More
Expected Revenue After 2 Years

N/A

Request Free Information
Find Out More
Afrikana Kitchen logo

Request Free Information

Send a free enquiry to Afrikana Kitchen for further information!

By clicking you agree to be contacted by your selected franchise(s). For further details click here
Fibrenew logo

Start your own Fibrenew franchise

Profit Chart
Funding Support Available ? Help is available. Check out our franchising funds guide.

Yes

Find Out More
Expected Revenue After 2 Years

N/A

Request Free Information
Find Out More
Fibrenew logo

Request Free Information

Send a free enquiry to Fibrenew for further information!

By clicking you agree to be contacted by your selected franchise(s). For further details click here
View all opportunities

What Franchise Newsletter

Keep up to date with all the industry news

Thank you, your sign up was successful. Please check your emails for a verification link.