Offering exciting, rewarding and profitable franchise opportunities
What began as a modest familyrun operation has grown to become the most recognised global brand in semipermanent eyelash extensions. Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli was founded in 2005 by registered nurse Jo Mousselli, along with her husband Martin Dale, and family members Maher Daoudi, and Noor Daoudi. Their combined expertise – with backgrounds in nursing, chemical engineering, business, digital marketing, as well as artistry – has helped Xtreme Lashes become a world-class organisation with innovative high-quality products, rigorous safety standards, intensive training, exemplary customer service, and business and marketing support.
### A passion for empowerment
Co-founder Jo Mousselli immigrated to the United States from Syria as a child. Despite the challenges of being a single mum with four children and a job as a nursery teacher, she enrolled in college to pursue nursing. Ten years later Jo felt compelled to combine her passion for the health and science industries with her love of beauty products, and Xtreme Lashes came to fruition. Drawing on her experience with clinical standards for hygiene and safety, Jo introduced the same rigorous standards to the application of eyelash extensions.
Through Xtreme Lashes, she pioneered a comprehensive eyelash extensions application system that would provide other professionals with the hands-on training, quality tools, award-winning retail products, legendary customer service, and extensive business and marketing support needed for financial independence. Her holistic values and vision have helped make Xtreme Lashes the most respected name in eyelash extensions.
Jo has helped create an industry out of Xtreme Lashes for passionate entrepreneurs with a zest for beauty, and the success of rewarding and profitable careers. Today, the Houston-based Xtreme Lashes corporate team comprises professionals who research and develop innovative application and retail products, comprehensive training programs, pack and ship products, provide quality control, and prepare marketing strategies for the company and its clients while providing quality control and legendary customer service across the globe.
All trainers, corporate and franchisee trainers are taught to deliver comprehensive level one, certification and advanced training programs. Consistency is key to building the brand. This means that a Lash Stylist trained in Germany would deliver a similar experience to his or her client, as a Lash Stylist trained in Italy. “While many of our competitors are focused on quick profits, Xtreme Lashes is dedicated to providing our professional clients with the highest quality products, training, and support,” says Jo. “A rigorous training regimen is at the core of all that we do, since we believe franchisees create brand recognition by upholding our high standards of safety and customer service. All franchisees are responsible for replicating the business operations of the company in their respective territories.”
### Products and Quality Control
Xtreme Lashes offers the finest eyelash extensions and products, ranging from application and retail to training and business solutions for beauty professionals. The company invests a great amount of time and resources in research and development to produce the highestquality products on the market. All products released by Xtreme Lashes undergo extensive development before release to the market. It’s a community effort that involves not only the corporate product development group, but also the input of trainers, franchisees, and clients.
Xtreme Lashes is committed to providing the best continuous business and technical support for all its franchisees. From the extensive initial training to day-to-day support, the company’s focus is to make your business a resounding success. Xtreme Lashes has a dedicated team in the International Department that provides ongoing support in a variety of ways:
* International Weekly Updates: newsletters ensure that all franchisees have up-to-date information about products, events, policies, marketing and sales, launch plans and strategies.
* Ongoing In-Service Webinars: all franchisees participate in monthly webinars to develop long-lasting relationships and share knowledge with peers. Department managers from Xtreme Lashes Corporate will join in on calls to share strategies, ideas and product launch strategies.
* Central Sharing Server: franchisees will have access to marketing assets, how to implement strategies, training materials through the central sharing server and receive the latest and updated Xtreme Lashes Corporate files instantly.
* Annual International Franchise Conference: this event evaluates the state of operations, shares operational knowledge, and establishes future growth plans and expectations. Attendees are required to prepare a presentation of any challenges they have encountered as a franchisee. They also participate in a private consultation with the International Franchise Director and members of the board and focus on creating an action plan.
* Ongoing Business Support and Training: one-on-one monthly or quarterly calls with business support team to review Key Performance Indicators, align with Strategic Plan and any business updates.
* Integrated Online Business Solution: franchisees are introduced to products and successful business operating systems through the online business solution that integrates the inventory with databases and consumers, with t he launch of the latest ERP system this year.
* Trainer and Troubleshooter Certification: the company provides support and ongoing world class training programmes.
### Your Commitment
Your commitment to Xtreme Lashes as a includes an initial five-year franchise agreement, mutually renewed thereafter, ongoing training, support and territory website all geared towards your success.
### TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Xtreme Lashes offers a unique franchise model. Franchisees are expected to grow their territory by training more stylists and supporting their needs. Their role is to replicate the business model of the corporate office. Franchisees will test and measure everything they do – from marketing to customer satisfaction, but most of all, they will be expected to commit to their personal success. For more information, contact email@example.com or call the International Team on +1-281-907-0689. www.XTREMELASHES.com, www.tinyurl.com/GF-xtremelashes