Be at the forefront of the health and wellness trend with Massage Heights says Lesley Hawks
With more than 120 Retreats throughout the U.S. and Canada, Massage Heights® is a proven, successful franchise model with multiple revenue streams.
The company’s dedication to service excellence has fuelled its rapid growth and helped it achieve same-store sales increases year after year. The Retreats appeal to a broad cross-section of people, from weekend warriors to busy professionals to active seniors and more.
Along with resort-quality massages and facial therapy, recurring revenue from monthly memberships and retail products helps make Massage Heights the top choice for global franchise owners who want a solid, experienced partner in the massage industry.
### A profitable business model
* Massage Heights offers franchise owners more opportunities to generate revenue
* The massage membership model means more predictable cash flow
* Low introductory fee incentives trial helps bring in new Members
* A 97% retention rate is one of the industry’s highest
* 65% of Massage Heights’ Members pay for add-on services, such as aromatherapy
* In addition to massages, facial services can also be purchased on the membership model
* A variety of massage types and elevation choices helps franchisees up-sell services to Guests
* Massage Heights branded private label and Dermalogica© products help boost the average ticket
* Gift cards help bring the Massage Heights brand experience to more people
### A rapidly growing industry
Massage is one of the world’s fastest growing industries. Once considered a luxury or an occasional indulgence, massage has now gone mainstream. Between July 2012 and July 2013, roughly 35 million American adults (16%) had a massage at least once. *Today, more people and more health professionals understand that massage can be a powerful tool in relieving stress and injuries and promoting overall well-being. That demand is fuelling the need for highly skilled massage therapists, making massage therapy one of the ‘best jobs’ according to a 2012 feature in U.S. News and World Report.
### Massage Heights drives new opportunities
“Massage has become more popular due to Massage Heights making it an affordable and convenient option for people from all walks of life to experience as part of a balanced health plan,” said Doug McNabb, master franchisee in the Canadian market. “The awareness about the benefits of therapeutic massage continues to increase, so the market can only continue to grow exponentially,” added McNabb. “As business owners, we really want to connect with our Guests. The reality is, with most businesses that opportunity isn’t there. Massage Heights is a unique concept where you can personally connect with your Members. It truly is a partnership between us and the community.”
### Best-in-class training and support
Massage Heights provides the most robust training of any massage franchise, with five weeks of training before your Retreat Grand Opening with ongoing training opportunities after that.
The company also offers site selection assistance, outstanding field and marketing support, and extensive online resources. “Our training is more comprehensive,” said Vicki Tep, franchise owner. “Strong marketing sets us apart, and our customer retention is amazing.”
### WHAT MAKES MASSAGE HEIGHTS DIFFERENT?
* A family-owned business with more than 120 Retreats in the U.S. and Canada
* An aggressive growth strategy
* 97% customer retention rate
* Strong leadership
* A unique position in the marketplace – upscale, yet affordable
* Membership-based business model
* Outstanding marketing and corporate support
* More training than any other massage franchise
* Distinctive Retreat design
* Retreat development package includes a complete, customised store build-out