Company wins three prizes in total at Travel 2 Gold Medal Awards
Not Just Travel and its recruitment arm The Travel Franchise won the Homeworking Agency of the Year category for the fifth year in a row at the Travel 2 Gold Medal Awards - one of three accolades they won on the night.
Not Just Travel also collected the trophy for AM Resort Agency of The Year and Florida Agency of the Year.
Keep up to date with the latest What Franchise News sent straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
Co-founder Paul Harrison (pictured) says: “For anyone thinking about joining us, I hope this gives you more even confidence to do so, knowing you will be joining the best in the business. It’s easy for us to tell you we’re the best, but this award has been handed to us by our peers within the travel industry who voted for us.
“Yet, the lion’s share of this win has to be attributed to our 700 homeworking franchisees, who work tirelessly to maintain the level of professionalism and service we expect and is the cornerstone of our business. We thank every single one of them.
“And the fact a great proportion of our consultants up until now have come to us without any travel experience demonstrates how good our training and ongoing support is. We’re clearly doing something right.”
You might also be interested in
- “We’re looking for hard-working, creative, organised people who desire a better work-life balance”
- How to successfully host a virtual meeting
- “Being able to offer people their own business is a humbling and exciting feeling”
- Funding your franchise: essential advice from finance professionals
- How to pick the right franchise for you