Introducing Multi-Unit Month, our month-long celebration and educational event focusing on everything multi-unit franchising
The most appealing aspect of the franchise model is that it provides a system that when followed correctly and executed efficiently allows an entrepreneur to seamlessly build a business following a tried and tested blueprint.
More often than not, the franchise opportunity is pounced on by savvy investors who want to make a lifestyle change: they no longer wish to work for somebody else, want to take charge of their future or create a better work-life balance.
One unit or franchise usually suffices. However, if you find you have the knack for operating a certain concept why not invest in more? Introducing, multi-unit franchising.
“Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming,” Richard Branson once said.
Where either from the outset you set out to build a business empire or you’ve been bitten by the franchising bug and wish to grow your investment portfolio, the beauty of franchising is that it allows you to do this following the same turnkey approach that underpins the business model.
One month of multi-unit franchise educational content
Throughout the whole of May 2021, Global Franchise - in conjunction with What Franchise -will be shining a light on the multi-unit franchise format through our Multi-Unit Month campaign.
Webinars will be free to attend and will see multi-unit experts and the best business minds discuss topics such as identifying a truly scalable business concept, how to invest in and turn around a failing branch and more.
These events will be hosted on Hopin and provide attendees with the opportunity to digitally network with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
As well as the weekly Multi-Unit Month takeover episodes of the Global Franchise Podcast - search ‘global franchise’ on wherever you get your pods and subscribe today - we will also be releasing a free-to-download industry-defining report on why now is such a crucial time to start your multi-unit franchise journey, as well as interviewing multi-unit franchisees who have taken their investments to the next level through harnessing this exciting approach.
We look forward to interacting with you this May.
• Multi-Unit Month: Opening Keynote Speaker, David Barr
May 4, 2:00 PM to May 4, 2:30 PM BST
• Multi-Unit Month: Pinpointing Potential: How to identify and invest in a truly scalable concept
May 6, 3:00 PM to May 6, 4:00 PM BST
• Multi-Unit Month: Delegate or Die: How to build a strong workforce to allow you to work on your own portfolio
May 13, 3:00 PM to May 13, 4:00 PM BST
• Multi-Unit Month: Females in Franchising: Female multi-unit operators and investors discuss the experiences working in the sector
May 20, 3:00PM to May 20, 4:00PM BST
• Multi-Unit Month: Project Takeover: Tales from multi-unit franchisees who have taken over branches and successfully turned them around
May 27, 3:00PM to May 27, 4:00PM BST
James Fell is head of content at What Franchise and Global Franchise
At a glance multi-unit month
Register your interest today. Visit globalfranchisemagazine.com/multi-unit-month
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises