Some of the leading women in the franchise industry were recognised for their achievements by Encouraging Women into Franchising on Tuesday at the NatWest building in London.
The organisation’s primary focus is supporting women looking for a route into the sector. Award winners are:
Overall Woman in Franchising: Ali Beckman, Puddle Ducks.
New Woman Franchisor, sponsored by Daisy First Aid: Jo Middleton, Dog First Aid.
New Woman Franchisee, sponsored by NatWest: Julie Houston, Right at Home.
Woman Franchisor, sponsored by Franchise Finance: Fiona Simpson, ARTventurers.
Woman Franchisee, sponsored by McDonald’s: Shweta Jhajharia, ActionCOACH.
Woman Franchise Employee, sponsored by AFA: Ali Beckman, Puddle Ducks.
Young Woman in Franchising, sponsored by Darwin Gray: Hannah Drury, Caremark.
Service Provider, sponsored by The Franchise Show: Fiona Boswell, Fraser Brown.
Inspirational Woman, sponsored by What Franchise: Jane Maudsley, Little Voices.
As part of the EWIF 10th anniversary celebrations, Louise Harris from Wilkins Chimney Sweep was given a one-off Special Recognition Award for her services to the franchise industry, particularly for women in franchising.
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- How company-owned stores can enhance franchise training programmes
- How landscaping businesses can flourish in 2021
- “100 per cent of franchisees renew their franchise agreements. They now only seem to leave us to retire”
- Finance facts: industry expert explains what you need to know