Three key themes will take centre stage at the British Franchise Association’s Empowering Women in Business event, which takes place at the Nottingham Belfry on November 15.
Previously known as Women in Franchising, it’s been reinvented to include women from all walks of business life.
Leadership, culture and well-being will be discussed during panellist sessions, alongside presentations designed to educate and empower.
Pip Wilkins, CEO of the British Franchise Association, says: “This is one of my favourite events on the bfa calendar.
“Created six years ago, it was a way of recognising the need to advocate the brilliant accomplishments of women in business and also franchising, and how far we have come as a society.
“The themes change every year to reflect the needs of today, create debate and provide a platform for women to share their own experiences on certain topics.
“I’m proud of how far this event has come and I look forward to connecting with some fantastic women this November.”
For more information email Carys Jukes at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thebfa.org/events/empowering-women-in-business-2018/
You might also be interested in
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector
- “My children were the main motivation behind investing in a franchise”