The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
About Sports 4 Tots
This company’s award-winning multi-sport programme introduces children to a wide variety of sports and a varied and diverse range of skills. Sports 4 Tots’ lessons are structured, exciting, educational and, above all, fun!
Sports 4 Tots recognises the increasing rise in childhood obesity and believes it is paramount that physical activity and sport play an important role in a child’s life from an early age. Because the company’s teaching programme is not focused around one sport, it has a wide variation of lessons and activities that help Sports 4 Tots retain customers and keep children engaged.
Sports 4 Tots has won awards in multiple regions and has a vision for the future that allows more children to learn and grow a love for sport by engaging in the company’s programme. Sports 4 Tots’ motto is ‘Start Young, Get Active, Stay Healthy’.
What type of franchisee is Sports 4 Tots looking to recruit?
The company is looking for somebody who shares Sports 4 Tots’ passion and drive to improve the lives of children.
You might come from a sports background, a teaching background or simply be a parent who wants to make a difference. Sports 4 Tots franchisees must be enthusiastic, hardworking and passionate about promoting a healthy and active lifestyle.
What training and support is provided to franchisees?
Franchisees will undergo an extensive training programme that will cover all aspects of running a Sports 4 Tots business.
Personalised training includes:
• Office training on how to develop and run a successful business.
• Field training on the delivery of Sports 4 Tots lessons.
• Training and guidance on £6,000 worth of equipment.
• Training and guidance on all received marketing materials and company literature.
• Training and guidance on Sports 4 Tots’ extensive lesson plans.
As well as the initial training, franchisees will receive ongoing support to ensure their business is a success. This includes:
• A six-month initial grace period where no fees are payable. This is to allow franchisees to develop and grow their business.
• Annual training days.
• Advertising strategy and assistance with gaining first customers.
• Assistance with managing social media.
• Access to a Sports 4 Tots closed Facebook group.
• Constant support from head office.
How do I start setting up my own Sports 4 Tots franchise?
To request further information, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Sports 4 Tots for further information!