If you feel like it’s time you cleaned up, take a close look at the Chemex franchise opportunity
With a traditional cleaning opportunity, you either spend your time cleaning or finding people who will do it for you. Why not be the trusted expert, offering hygiene and cleaning innovations your customers use and then buy again and again? It’s a vast marketplace you can supply and through your Chemex franchise you can quickly build a profitable business through as few as 35 customers. Each will respect your advice and love your service.
Providing expert advice and guidance to protect your customers’ reputation is easy. Chemex will equip you and help guide you as your business develops.
Offering excellent products to your customers, which helps them achieve the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness, will become second nature. However, the best part of being a Chemex franchisee is the fact you become the ‘trusted professional’, who they welcome into their businesses and recommend to their peers and friends.
Chemex is at the forefront of a growing demand from hotels, restaurants, care homes, etc for high quality, environmentally friendly cleaning and hygiene innovations backed up by excellent customer service.
If you feel like it’s time you cleaned up, take a close look at Chemex. The company’s expanding and needs more people like you.
Franchisees come from many different backgrounds. Some have been consumers of Chemex products, some come from within the cleaning industry, while others have had successful careers elsewhere. However, what defines a Chemex franchisee is:
- A willingness to devote time and energy to setting up and developing your business.
- A positive attitude to growing the Chemex brand name.
- An excellent commercial aptitude.
- An ability to communicate with the many different types of customers you will encounter.
Opportunities for growth
Choosing to join Chemex is a life changing decision, but in doing so you will join one of the most stable and successful franchise businesses, which offers opportunities for growth, profitability and satisfaction from developing your own territory.
You will need to dedicate your time and effort to developing the business, but the rewards will speak for themselves. You may even decide to employ staff and run more than one van - the opportunity is limited only by your imagination.
In return, Chemex offers:
- An exclusive and extensive territory.
- A comprehensive start-up pack.
- Low royalty fees.
- Sales, marketing and technical support, so you don’t have to ‘go it alone’.
- A proven business model that will take you from start up through to profitability.
Existing Chemex franchisee Stephen Crinks says: “When buying a Chemex franchise, you are taking up an opportunity to grow a business based upon your own self-employed efforts, but with the additional benefit of the support provided by a well established franchisor, as well as that of the existing franchise network.
“Chemex products are not luxury items, but necessities needing to be replenished on a regular basis. Everyone needs what we sell in order to keep their own businesses running successfully, but unlike the majority of our competitors we provide a unique level of service and support.”
You might also be interested in
- Why practicality must take precedence during these uncertain times
- These five people made the move from employee to franchisee
- How-to guide: Bounce back from the lockdown
- “I’ve gone into franchising because I want my family to be financially secure”
- How STEM and the performing arts make for the perfect education combination