With Kidslingo, you can say bonjour or hola to a new career
Joining the award winning Kidslingo franchise gives you the chance to run your own teaching business inspiring children, from birth to 11 years, to love languages.
The company runs hundreds of French and Spanish classes every day, teaching over 15,000 young children every week in schools (clubs and curriculum classes), nurseries, venues, private homes and now online as well.
The fun and multisensory classes are a combination of interactive songs, stories, games, Makaton and role play.
Kidslingo believes that language learning should be an exhilarating and motivating experience for children, with the goal of nurturing the passion for language learning and continuous development throughout life.
Its franchise combines the flexibility of operating your own business with the security of a tried and tested model, including all lesson plans.
Kidslingo has a wide network across the UK of language experts. Could you become one of them? Are you:
- A French and/or Spanish speaker?
- Looking for greater career flexibility?
- Self motivated, outgoing and enthusiastic?
- Looking to work with young children?
The Kidslingo franchise requires an investment of under £5,000. Visit kidslingo.co.uk/join-theteam for the franchise prospectus
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector