Sarah Canavan, Lingotot Bexley franchisee, on how Lingotot's franchisor supported the network during the COVID-19 pandemic
“Angela is fabulous,” says Sarah Canavan, Lingotot Bexley. “She has created a wonderful brand and cares deeply about it, and about her entire Lingotot family. She takes time for every franchisee, spends hours answering our questions, supporting us and giving us the best offering.
“During lockdown, she has been amazing. Overnight we had new operations guidance to follow, she started creating online resources to accompany our Zoom classes and was constantly updating us on the latest government changes. I am so glad to be part of Lingotot through this pandemic as Angela has kept us going, kept our spirits high. All in all, an incredibly supportive franchisor.”
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- Leading trade body offers careers advice you can count on
- Multi-unit franchise ownership: what are the benefits?
- Franchising: The key to unlocking the perfect work-life balance
- “I share the stories of women who refuse to allow society to force them into a box”