The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
Ask for more information
About Live Language
Live Language is currently inviting passionate and experienced individuals and organisations to become part of a growing network of Live Language schools in the UK and worldwide.
Live Language is a British Council Centre of Excellence and Investor in People Gold status organisation and was invited to join the prestigious Quality English group in 2011.
Since its creation in 2001, Live Language has been passionate about the huge social, economic, and cognitive benefits of learning another language and culture and developing language skills, whether that be to enter university, to get a promotion, or simply to be more independent on holiday. At its heart is to “To enrich people’s lives by providing quality education in a supportive and friendly way”.
How does the Live Language franchise model work?
Successful franchisees will be able to choose their own business model – a face-to-face school, an online school, or a combination of both.
Live Language specialises in teaching languages, promoting cultural understanding and providing language services to students from all over the world. Its services include:
• English language teaching
• Foreign language teaching
• Corporate language tuition
• Student learner services
• Online courses
What training and support does Live Language provide its franchisees?
You can build your own internationally recognised, well-respected and highly accredited language school with training, support and guidance at each step from Live Language’s experienced team.
• Benefit from the trusted, established brand of a larger, supportive organisation which has been trading successfully since 2002.
• You can start your school with a few classrooms and teachers and grow steadily, or you can embed the Live Language franchise into an already existing school or college.
• The business model can fit into your own personal circumstances – you can teach in your own school or manage a team of teachers.
• You will have access to the strong business partnerships which Live Language has developed and nurtured over many years.
• An expandable business, with the ability to start off small and grow steadily.
• No need to create a website, design a logo or a brochure – full marketing support included in the package.
• Discounts and deals which come from greater purchasing power.
• Less trial and error with textbooks and teaching materials, software and services, products and processes – the brand has a wealth of experience for you to tap into.
• Policies, handbooks, practices and systems which have been finessed over many years through Live Language’s commitment to continuous improvement at your fingertips.
• A tried-and-tested bank of activities and lesson plans which your teachers can use to ensure professionalism and success in every lesson.
• You can build a business that should you wish to sell will be worth a multiple of its own profits (subject to conditions).
• Live Language provides you with a toolkit and solid Operations Manual, which covers everything from your legal requirements, to how to check a student’s language level, to how to collect End of Course feedback from students.
• Creating a sustainable, professional working environment which you enjoy and feel proud of, making a tangible difference to the lives of your staff and students.
What locations or territories is Live Language looking to operate in?
Live Language is looking for franchisees in the UK and globally, it is looking for individual franchisees and master franchisees.
What are the franchise terms of agreement and renewal?
Renewal is available after five years.
Why is a Live Language franchise a good investment?
According to the British Franchising Association, 90 per cent of franchisees trade profitably. Franchises have a much greater success compared to independent start-ups, where 66 per cent fail within the first two years.
2020 has seen changes in the travel industry and international student market, but the demand to learn English remains very high and only the schools with the strongest policies and procedures, most flexible, passionate, and engaged staff and the most trustworthy reputation will survive. The interest in learning foreign languages is increasing, especially in a commercial environment where being able to communicate with overseas business partners will win you business.
How do I start setting up my own Live Language franchise?
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with Live Language, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Live Language for further information!