James Crossman, Greensleeves Wetherby, on how the head office team helped him decide this was the franchise for him
James Crossman, Greensleeves Wetherby, says: “Once I had decided to buy a franchise I was unsure which direction to take, all became clear when I met Greensleeves.
“The business model is solid and combined with the experience and personalities of the head office team I knew that a Greensleeves Lawn Treatment franchise was for me.
“I love being my own boss and the satisfaction I get from transforming a customer’s lawn is fantastic. The support that I have received has been second to none, it is reassuring to know that I have a team of business experts at my fingertips.”
You might also be interested in
- Brexit property investment myths BUSTED!
- Leading trade body offers careers advice you can count on
- Multi-unit franchise ownership: what are the benefits?
- Franchising: The key to unlocking the perfect work-life balance
- “I share the stories of women who refuse to allow society to force them into a box”