There are so many reasons to franchise with Just Shutters. Read on...
Just Shutters is the UK’s largest independent shutter specialist - and the company is growing. Since being founded in 2006, it’s built a reputation and brand affection you cannot buy, becoming loved by customers across the country.
Just Shutters prides itself not only on the quality of its products, but also on its expertise - every shutter is made to measure, designed to enhance a customer’s home and expertly fitted. No experience is required to become a franchisee, as full training is given. Much more important to Just Shutters is a cando attitude and willingness to learn.
Proven business model
The company has 19 successful franchises covering 175 towns and cities in the UK. Its franchise opportunity gives you all the benefits of working for yourself, while having access to the best possible marketing, training and support, allowing you to maximise the opportunities and grow your business quickly.
Franchisees benefit from the first class head office support on offer - helping you achieve significant growth and make sales from day one. There is a solid first-year profit potential and by year three franchisees can make £75,000- £90,000 profit per annum.
What you get for your money
Just Shutters’ franchise opportunities start at £25,000 (plus VAT) and include:
- A branded van, trading samples and sales pack.
- A cash positive business, with an achievable net profit in year one.
- A proven business model, which shows current franchisees making £75,000-£90,000 profit per annum by year three.
- Working with an established brand with an unrivalled reputation.
- A bespoke marketing launch package worth £9,000. Just Shutters uses £5,000 from your franchise fee and adds £4,000 to it to ensure you get the best start.
- An industry leading training programme with ongoing business support.
- All the tools you need to design and install shutters.
- Expert in-house marketing support and guidance.
- Additional training and seminars.
The Just Shutters franchise model is cash positive, with rapid financial returns once the initial investment has been made. In addition, the company will help you consider other provisions over and above the franchise fee, including your living costs, while in the initial start-up phase.
Just Shutters can also put you in touch with a third party to assist with financing if required.
Get in touch
There are so many reasons to franchise with Just Shutters. With its exceptional training and support, dedicated franchise staff, marketing launch and support, second-tonone website offering, proven systems, telephone operations, lead generation, appointment setting, sales pack and branded vehicles, there’s never been a better time to franchise with the company.
South west: Gloucestershire only.
South east: Hampshire (existing and very profitable franchise for sale), Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Thames Valley.
East Anglia: Cambridge.
East Midlands: Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and Lincolnshire.
West Midlands: wide availability, except for Birmingham.
Yorkshire & Humber.
North east: call to discuss.
North west: Cumbria, Manchester (existing and very profitable franchise for sale) and Merseyside.
Wales: call to discuss.
At a glance Just Shutters
Number of franchised outlets: 19
Location of units: England and Wales
Investment range: £25,000 (ex VAT)
Contact: 01202 233744 shutter-franchise.co.uk
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector