Papa John’s franchisees Sukhbir Gill and Lakhwinder Singh are getting bigger in the north west
North west expansion is on the menu for Papa John’s franchisee Sukhbir Gill and his business partner Lakhwinder Singh, with the opening of two new stores in Liverpool and the acquisition of five further stores in the region.
Sukhbir explains: “Our plan is to build a cluster of Papa John’s. From an operational point of view, this makes complete sense. It will help focus our local marketing campaigns, plus it means staff recruitment and training is more straightforward too.
“Existing staff have already recommended the new roles we have available to friends and relatives and we can train new recruits in our busy stores. For staff, there will also be more opportunity for promotion.”
The two new outlets have been built using Papa John’s new in-store look, which is “really welcoming”, according to Sukhbir, who adds: “The new format is tailored to each location using modern colours, key words and refreshed branding to make customers feel right at home while ordering and collecting their pizza.
“The existing stores we have taken over will also undergo a refresh soon and we anticipate this will cook up a lot of interest locally and attract new customers hungry to try our top quality pizza.”
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector