The three new franchisees commenced their virtual induction training this week and are scheduled to launch their respective franchises in the coming months
The adult vocational learning franchise, Pitman Training, welcomed three new franchisees into its network this week, with virtual induction training commencing via Zoom and led by Yowie Roberts, group franchise operations manager. The new franchisees were also joined by new Pitman managing director Paul Lewis.
Gary Hales will be opening his Pitman Training Centre in Bournemouth very soon, while Susan De Mey will be launching hers in Exeter, Devon in October and Anna Papakosta will be opening in Harrow, North London in the coming months.
“At Pitman, we pride ourselves on establishing great partnerships with our franchisees and look forward to supporting Gary, Anna and Susan through their launch training to enjoy long-lasting success with the business,” said Lewis.
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises