Novi Global franchisees benefit from global accounts, unlimited support and market leading training material
Novi Global is a Gibraltar-based global recruitment business with offices throughout Europe and Africa that’s part of a network of recruitment companies in more than 100 countries.
This means it can source for any vacancy in any discipline in any location, anywhere in the world and have thousands of experienced recruiters to call upon.
The advantage for clients is Novi Global has access to millions more candidates, as it can work with all its global office locations and reduce time spent sourcing. It also means the company has access to thousands of potential new employers for candidates.
Novi Global works with candidates at all levels - from entry level to presidents, CEOs, chief marketing officers, chief financial officers, vice presidents and directors from Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, with potential fees ranging from £5,400 to $240,000.
Franchisees gain access to global accounts, unlimited help and support, market leading training materials and a worldwide office network.
With new ways of making money being added all the time, franchisees are able to work flexible hours from home either full or part-time. Novi Global says earnings potential is in the region of £100,000 per year.
You might also be interested in
- 5 things you should consider before you start your franchise
- Football’s universal appeal has helped Christine Kelly build a global franchise
- These vital tips will help you run a tax efficient business
- Established brand or emerging business? Two experts on what’s the best investment
- Children and education: the potential rewards are great in this fast growth sector