The show will be headlined by Baroness Karren Brady, Bianca Miller-Cole, June Sarpong and Ruby Wax on the 14th and 15th of October 2020
COVID-19 is the biggest setback to gender equality in a decade, according to the World Economic Forum. Many women have not felt supported by their employer, whether that be from redundancy, furlough, or high demanding workloads and unrealistic expectations whilst working from home.
Thus, for women seeking new opportunities for career progression or considering entering different industries, due to the impact of the new work-life dynamics, Women in Business Expo South and Women in Business Expo North are now being held as one virtual exhibition on the 14th and 15th of October 2020.
Headlined by Baroness Karren Brady, Bianca Miller-Cole, June Sarpong and Ruby Wax, hear from world-class business leaders, network with like-minded individuals, and connect with companies to supercharge your career or business.
Apart from meeting with leading companies actively recruiting female talent, Women in Business Expo Virtual promises to give you the inspiration and tools needed to achieve your career or business goals.
“Women in Business Expo empowered me to take a leap towards the career change I had secretly desired to pursue for years!” said Susann Turi, 2019 attendee.
SAVE THE DATES
• Wednesday, 14th October: 9:30 am - 5.00 pm
• Thursday, 15th October: 9:30 am - 4.00 pm
• 60 seminars from world-class business leaders, including panel sessions
• 70 exhibition stands across five halls
• Roundtables with top companies recruiting female talent – Amazon Web Services, Starling Bank, Sky
• Networking lounge
• Personalised plan your event experience
Ticket will give you access to:
• One-to-one meetings with leading companies (video or chat)
• Opportunity to attend roundtables with companies recruiting female talent
• Networking with like-minded individuals
• Opportunity to get your question answered by keynote speakers and other experts during their live Q&A
• Competition to win a range of prizes including Fitbit, Apple Watch, self-development courses and many more
• Access to all seminar content for 30 days after event