See who took home the prize at the Franchise Marketing Awards
Judged by an independent panel of experts and hosted by stand-up comedian and writer Sean Lock, the Franchise Marketing Awards rewarded seven franchisors for their innovative marketing campaigns for products, services and franchisee recruitment.
Held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London’s Park Lane on March 24, category winners were:
• Cartridge World UK - Best Overall Marketing Campaign.
• O’Briens Irish Sandwich Bar - Best Website.
• Signs Express - Most Innovative Marketing Campaign.
• Dyno Group - Best Recruitment Literature.
• TECHclean - Best PR Campaign.
• Dyno Group - Best Advertisement.
• ChipsAway - Most Creative Exhibition Stand.
• Swisher - Franchise Recruitment Team of the Year.