A specialist heating and ventilation franchise has made a key appointment as it continues its search for franchisees to join its UK network.
Simon Mills has been made Aire Serv’s new franchise developer, and says: “I’m happy to be part of a strong and growing company that has a wide variety of services to offer, not to mention such a talented team.”
Previously, Simon acted as a franchise consultant at The Franchise Development Centre for four years.
In 1991 he owned his own franchise territory, progressing to sales director for The Original Poster Company.
He also has extensive experience in international sales and marketing.
“Adding Simon to our team shows our dedication to attract not only top end associates, but to attract and award franchises to individuals that share our passion for delivering a world class experience to our customers,” Aire Serv president Doyle James says.
You might also be interested in
- A model franchisee: Jocette Mower, F45 Training
- Do franchisees come down with a case of Blue Monday?
- My franchise story: setting up a Get Ahead VA franchise
- Multi-brand franchising: the business benefits for franchisees and franchisors
- Why it’s important to educate international franchise brands entering the UK