David Overton, managing director of Optic-Kleer, sees this as a testament to all the hard work he and his head office team have been putting in so far
With hundreds of franchisors all shouting about how good their training and support is, it’s difficult to stand out from the crowd and hard for prospective franchisees to identify the best franchise opportunities. WorkBuzz already recognises exceptional franchisors through the Best Franchise Awards, the 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction builds on this, helping to differentiate outstanding franchisors.
WorkBuzz invites existing franchisees to complete their confidential online Franchise Satisfaction Benchmark survey. It guarantees that franchisees’ responses will be confidential, so they can provide honest feedback. On average 79 per cent of franchisees complete the survey. It then uses this feedback to help franchisors to benchmark their training and support against other franchisors, identify key priorities and, over time, strengthen their relationships with franchisees and their support package.
WorkBuzz measures five key criteria to award the 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction status to franchisors. They are:
· Training and support - The training, mentoring and support that helps franchisees to establish, maintain and grow their businesses.
· Franchise system - The competitiveness of the products/services and proven business model.
· Culture and relationships - The culture and ongoing relationships with franchisees.
· Leadership - Franchisor’s leadership and maintenance of franchise system standards.
· Overall satisfaction - How it’s compared to franchisees’ expectations and whether they would recommend the franchise.
So what did the Optic-Kleer franchisees, who took part in the survey, feel were the best things about their franchise? Here are some of the highlights:
· A great brand
· All necessary equipment provided
· Back up and support from the head office, with total commitment to improve the brand
· Be my own boss. Work-life balance
· Being appreciated for doing an excellent job
· Choosing the hours you want to work
· Computer system in place
· Customers come to me, I don’t have to hard sell
· Earning a very good living in a stress-free environment without working crazy hours
· Easy to contact and effective communication
· Enables you as an individual the freedom to manage sales and marketing in the way you wish
· Established company where everyone is friendly and approachable
· Full control
· Great customer feedback and satisfaction.
“I am so proud to have achieved the 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction status as it’s a testament to all our hard work. I’m passionate about each and every one of our franchisees’ businesses. When a franchisee joins us, we pledge our full support to their business success,” said David Overton, managing director of Optic-Kleer.