Over 500 customers responded to the eighth annual survey
Once again, Driver Hire’s Proud Survey has proved that the driver recruitment firm is getting things right. Its respondents continued to list “reliable service” as the main reason to use Driver Hire, with 86 per cent of respondents describing the service as “excellent” or “good” value for money.
The survey also asks its employees and candidates whether they are proud to work for Driver Hire and to rate the respect and service they receive from the business. It was in this area of the feedback that responses broke records.
• 96% of candidates said they’re proud to work for Driver Hire
• 97% of candidates rated the level of respect and service received from their local Driver Hire office as “Excellent” or “Good” (the highest ever score)
• 89% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they’d recommend working for Driver Hire to others (again the highest ever score).
• 67% scored 10/10 when asked if they’d recommend working for Driver Hire to others (also the highest ever).
Chris Chidley, CEO of Driver Hire, was understandably pleased with these results. He said: “We’re really proud of these survey results. Driver Hire’s nationwide office network prides itself on delivering a reliable, round-the-clock, personal service. This year’s Proud survey confirmed that, once again, we’re clearly getting it right with customers and candidates.”
You might also be interested in
- Why you can’t afford to ignore AI anymore
- How one former Army captain made a success of franchising
- 5 benefits of operating a business in fire and security under a franchise model
- Chai Green 1823’s founder unveils plans for global expansion
- 5 reasons why employee retention must be a top priority for franchises