Razzamataz has been named one of the UK’s best franchisors
This year has got off to a flying start for Razzamataz Theatre Schools, following multiple award wins.
At the Best Franchise Awards, organised by WorkBuzz and sponsored by Lloyds Bank, the company was named Best Franchise in the £2-£10 million network turnover category. It also won the 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement Awards.
In addition, at the Quality Franchise Association’s Virtual Franchising Awards Razzamataz was a finalist in the Best Franchisee Support category and won silver in the Best Franchisor category.
The WorkBuzz awards were judged by a panel of industry experts from Lloyds Bank, Hitachi Capital Franchise Finance, d&t, Platinum Wave, Franchise Resales and What Franchise.
Some of the judges’ quotes included: “Excellent presentation, well delivered and clearly shows passion for the brand and the network”, “Great focus on results, relationships and reputation, rather than just KPI performance metrics”, “The shift to online was managed amazingly well and ensured franchisees and customers were well looked after” and “Great presentation - I genuinely felt inspired at the end of it.”
Razzamataz’s award submission included:
- Leading with trust, integrity and kindness.
- Positive legacy for students, franchisees and the franchising sector.
- Launch of wellness service.
- The launch and strength of the Master Mind Group.
- Franchisees expanding into multiple territories.
- Increasing revenues.
- Amazing PR opportunities.
- Wonderful testimonials.
- New franchisees successfully launching throughout the pandemic.
In 2020 Razzamataz took on 10 new franchisees and this year there are already new franchisees for five new territories.
The awards have shown the resilience of the franchise industry and with more people set to lose their jobs through redundancy, the Razzamataz team would like to speak to people who share their vision.
Denise Hutton-Gosney, founder and managing director of Razzamataz, says: “We will be focusing on building back confidence, life skills and fitness for a generation of young people that has been so badly affected by the pandemic.”
The benefits of joining Razzamataz
- The company has more than 20 years’ experience in the performing arts and theatre school industries.
- Low-cost entry.
- Intensive six-day training course with continued support, training and access to webinars.
- Flexible lifestyle - you can work around your commitments, including school holidays.
- Funding options.
- Incentives and rewards.
- Being part of a multi-award winning brand.
- The chance to say goodbye to the corporate 9-5 and create the career you’ve always wanted.
- Franchisees turning over circa £300,000.
At a glance Razzamataz Theatre Schools
Number of franchised outlets:
currently 44 (52 by September 2021)
Location of units:
Minimum required capital:
£5,000 working capital and £4,000 marketing launch budget
firstname.lastname@example.org. 07821 122242