Profit from your existing skills with Auditel’s multi-fee earning franchise opportunity
Auditel is the UK’s leading strategic cost management franchise. It assists and educates clients to make smarter buying and management decisions, leading to business longevity and growth.
As a result, its franchisees become invaluable, outsourced board level members of the companies they serve.
Founded in 1994, Auditel has over 20 years’ experience in strategic cost management and its award winning business model has been successfully replicated by over 150 franchisees.
The company’s programme of training and support ensure franchisees gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to build and run their own businesses. It includes:
- A five-year mentoring programme.
- 78 days’ training offered per year.
- Access to an extensive support team.
- Sales mentoring programmes.
- SMART marketing, social media and local PR strategies.
- Training that’s offered to two people in any one franchise, not just the owner.
Auditel’s franchise package includes everything you need to achieve personal success and professional freedom, including:
- Bespoke business tools.
- Fast-track sales and marketing programmes.
- Client acquisition and partnership programmes.
- Business start-up, technical and management manuals.
- Comprehensive personalised stationery and collateral.
- A dedicated personal website.
- Regular local and regional meetings.
- An annual conference and supplier exhibition.
- Exit strategy planning and support.
The franchise fee is £37,950 (plus VAT) and funding of up to 70 per cent is available from major franchise banks, including HSBC, Lloyds, NatWest and RBS.
Auditel says its franchise is a serious consideration for those looking to address the balance of effort and reward. Franchisees work smarter and more efficiently to achieve their goals of increased time, flexibility and income.
The franchise is ideal for professionals who:
- Have previous business management experience.
- Possess a strong desire to work for themselves.
- Are ambitious and motivated to build a profitable business.
- Have strong business development and negotiation skills.
- Recognise the combined skill set and knowledge of the network as an asset to achieving success.
Franchisees can choose to operate from home or utilise the business and analytical tools available to grow a multi-fee earning, scalable operation.
Auditel’s discovery seminars are designed to give an insight into how the company works. You will have the opportunity to meet the franchise support team, ask as many questions as you like and find out first-hand how you could benefit from becoming an Auditel consultant.
There’s no hard sell, no obligation and nothing to pay. All discovery seminars are held in Winchester, unless otherwise arranged. Contact Auditel to arrange a date.