The business started eight years ago in this location and comes with experienced staff and potential for further growth
A well-established, successful TREND Transformations franchise has become available for sale. The business operates from several excellent locations within the Midlands region and comes with experienced staff, great locations and offers the new franchisee great potential for further growth.
“Investing in a resale comes with exceptional benefits. From day one, you are able to hit the ground running with an established income and customer base. We are delighted to offer for sale one such business opportunity,” says Danny Hanlon, COO of TREND Transformations UK.
“Granite & TREND Transformations is recognised around the globe for bringing affordable luxury to home renovations. We are renowned for providing top-class kitchen and bathroom makeovers using high-quality materials. Since being established in 1996, we’ve become a well-known brand and a leader in the home transformations industry, with thousands of kitchen and bathroom makeovers taking place every month.”
TREND Transformations is a one-stop shop for everything related to kitchen and bathroom makeovers. It takes sole responsibility for the design, manufacturing, distribution and installation processes. “We do it to such a high standard that we offer a 10-year warranty to all customers who purchase our products,” adds Danny.
• Area covered: West Midlands, UK
• Asking price: £250,000
• Turnover: £750,000
• Net profit: Available on request
• Location: The Midlands, South Midlands region
• Premises details: Premises-based, leasehold
• Expansion potential: Yes
• Competition/market: Limited competition in a strong market
• Reasons for selling: Retirement
• Trading hours:
Monday-Friday: 09:30 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:30 - 13:30
• Years established: Eight years in this location but Granite & TREND Transformations has been in the UK since 2003
• Franchise terms: The successful applicant will sign a new 5-year agreement with the franchisor
• Support and training: Full training is provided by the franchisor at its support centre. In addition, the owner will be prepared to provide support during a handover period if required.
• Financing available: The franchisor has a great relationship with the major banks and can introduce the purchaser to them.