The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
About My Own Tutor
My Own Tutor provides effective, affordable learning support to all. Operating for over 10 years, it has always been at the cutting edge of delivering learning support to students, whether that be at home or in tuition centres. My Own Tutor continues to expand the range of its services on offer to students.
The service is designed to help students in a number of ways, from providing extra guidance and assistance to students who have been struggling to keep up, to helping children prepare for exams, college and university entry requirements, consolidate their learning in other subjects, and achieve their full potential.
My Own Tutor provides tuition support for students in a number of ways, including at tuition centres, where face-to-face support and coaching are given, and a home study programme, where children can learn in their own home, at their own pace. This gives potential franchise owners the option to choose how they run their business and expand their income, providing a flexible approach that can be balanced with other commitments.
Tuition has always been an exceptional franchise opportunity. With the disruption to schooling and the long-term damage done to many children’s learning, there are clearly exceptional opportunities for business. My Own Tutor is the best placed tuition franchise to offer relevant services at this time.
Its tuition centre sessions offer students targeted one-to-one tuition on topics they need help with. Combined with the My Own Study Programme it makes the most effective and affordable way of providing complete learning support. My Own Tutor offers complete learning support through:
• Online home study programmes
• Tuition centres
• NEW virtual tuition centres
• NEW virtual classroom live interactive lessons
• GCSE exam preparation virtual classes.
How much does it cost to start a franchise with My Own Tutor?
The price for the franchise is £4,150 as a single payment or a £2,150 initial payment followed by a £150 monthly payment for 18 months. Ther is no fixed monthly franchise/royalty/admin fees.
My Own Tutor has an option to continue with the Managed Marketing Service (free for the first three months) at £450 per month but you are not obliged to use this service.
What is included in the My Own Tutor franchise package?
The standard franchise package includes:
• Your own exclusive territory
• Full training
• Your own website
• Marketing material
• 10,000 leaflets
• Managed Marketing Service FREE for the first three months
o 5000 Leaflets distribution in your area
o Set up social media pages
o E-advertising campaign
o Targeted telesales operation in your area
• Optional continuation of Managed Marketing Service after three months at an additional cost
• Recruitment of tutors
• Your own virtual tuition centre rooms
• Ongoing support
• Your own exclusive territory for tuition centres
Where can you find a territory for a My Own Tutor franchise?
Territories are available across the country. As My Own Tutor has only been franchising for about three years, there are still plenty of areas available in which to take up the franchise opportunity.
What kind of financial help could you get to start a franchise with My Own Tutor?
It may be possible to get financial support from most major high street banks and lenders for the investment amount needed to start a franchise business with My Own Tutor. The brand also offers the option to divide payments into a lump sum and monthly instalments for the rest, in order to make it more affordable.
Where is the My Own Tutor franchise based in the UK?
The head office for the My Own Tutor franchise is located in Dorset, in England.
What experience do you need to start a franchise with My Own Tutor?
You do not necessarily need to have prior teaching experience before starting a franchise with My Own Tutor, as all training and support are provided at the outset, although it can be a helpful skill to have. Regardless of your background, all potential franchise owners should have a good understanding of how a business operates, and experience in sales can be helpful.
What training and support does My Own Tutor give its franchisees
My Own Tutor provides full support and training to help franchisees get started successfully with the business.
• All of the student admin, production of email and online reports for parents
• Developing your own website
• Providing the Shop2Learn membership of the discount rewards programme for all My Own tutor families and franchisees
• Managing the Year 1 to GCSE National Curriculum compliant study programme which includes lessons and exercises in maths, science and English, exercises in most other subjects studied to GCSE, assessments and virtual tuition services
• Customer support and any issues to do with IT or logging in
• Full training
• Full ongoing support
• Your own exclusive My Own Tutor area of operation
• Marketing templates
• Provision of all study materials from Year 1 to GCSE – proven, cutting-edge, successful and fully national curriculum compliant. The subjects My Own Tutor provides study materials in are: maths, English, music, biology, physics, chemistry, KS2 science, geography, history, French, German, Spanish, business studies, citizenship, computing, design & technology, dance, drama, ICT, law, media studies, psychology, statistics
• Help with recruiting staff
• Help with finding venues.
What opportunities are available with a My Own Tutor franchise?
The My Own Tutor franchise has been a successful business for many franchise owners, with extensive support, training and continued guidance available at all times to address any queries that arise, giving franchisees the confidence to run their own business successfully. The market for private tutoring is also a growing opportunity, ideal for anyone with an interest in education and working with children. Valued at £2bn in the UK, there is a growing demand for private tutoring in core subjects such as maths and English, as with increasing competitiveness in higher education and the jobs market, parents place greater value in maximising children’s academic potential early on in their schooling careers.
With a clear and easy to run business model, the My Own Tutor franchise can offer a great way of entering the thriving market. As the cost of the franchise is relatively much lower than many other franchise packages, owners can enjoy making profits right from the first year of the business, and grow rapidly.
Services franchisees can offer their clients which will increase revenue streams are:
• Standard home study programme
• Virtual tuition centres
• Virtual classes
• Virtual one-to-one tuition
• Tuition centres
• Option of managed franchise service
How to get started on running your own My Own Tutor franchise
To find out more about starting a franchise with My Own Tutor, contact the brand through the online form found on this page to receive further information.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to My Own Tutor for further information!