The franchise business will contact you by means of email and/ or telephone only to the email address and phone number you have provided.
By submitting the enquiry form you are consenting to send your personal information to the selected franchise business.
You also agree to receive further newsletter email marketing from What Franchise.
£60,000-£80,000 (average earnings)
Multi-site business opportunity, become a Shell retailer! Share in the profits of up to six local Shell service stations.
An exciting opportunity to partner with one of the world’s biggest brands, running a cluster of up to six local Shell service stations.
Investment: from £88,000
• Low-cost business opportunity partnering with Shell
• Multi-site – run a cluster of up to six local service stations
• Own the shop stock, employ and manage your teams – share in the profits
• Comprehensive initial training and ongoing guidance and support
• Shell cover all the build, rent, and maintenance costs.
Partner as a Shell retailer
This is a hands-on business opportunity, overseeing operations of your sites:
• Insist on maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness
• Your own loyal team of local employees and managers
• Implement and oversee your staff training, provide them with opportunities for progression
• Drive fuel, energy, food and beverage sales – sharing in the profits
• Additional income streams, for example, car washes and local produce.
Shell commits to:
• Successfully on-board you into your business, one service station at a time
• Guide on products, promotions, pricing, systems and processes
• Supply and management of fuels
• Support you to succeed based on best practice and shared experiences
• Set up concession contracts for your sites – profits you can share
• Innovate – introducing new income streams.
Your cluster will be a mix of up to six different-sized Shell service stations
The most successful retailers are excellent people managers, competitive and compassionate – focused on excelling and proud to be a part of Shell. Providing rewarding jobs to people in your local area, training and supporting them, offering progression. Some even create a family business providing employment for a partner, their adult children, or other relatives.
As the employer you will be running the business at each of your up to six service stations, sharing in the profits from retail and fuel sales. Follow the model and with six service stations, you can expect average earnings of £60,000-£80,000 annually. And the more profit each service station makes, the more you will earn!
The total investment is £138,000. You will need to have a minimum of £88,000 in a UK bank account with the ability to fund or borrow a further £50,000. Your investment is for the shop stock, an asset you will own.
All figures are a guide only, and no guarantee of future earnings or success
Share in Shell’s success
It’s an exciting time to partner with Shell. As the world drives towards net zero, the traditional Shell service station is evolving as a destination with changing consumer behaviour and increasing dwell times.
To be successful in partnering with Shell you will need:
• At least £88,000 in a UK bank account, plus a further £50,000 security deposit
• To follow the model, listen to the Shell retailer support team and work together
• Focus on safety, brand standards, and profitability
• Be a motivator, a people-person: your team of employees will make you successful
• Be commercially minded, and astute with excellent cost-control.
Start setting up my own Shell franchise
To find out more, or to request further information on franchising with Shell, complete the form below and click on the ‘Request Free Information’ button now.
Request Free Information
Send a free enquiry to Shell for further information!