The multi-brand franchisor has acquired the water pump supply, installation and servicing specialist to complement and expand Metro Rod’s drainage and plumbing businesses.
Its scope of work involves the supply and installation of pumps, routine servicing work and the repair and maintenance of pumps and related drainage services. Pumps are supplied and installed for both below ground and above ground applications.
Keep up to date with the latest What Franchise News sent straight to your inbox. Sign up here.
All Metro Rod franchisees will be given the opportunity to upskill, identify and self-deliver pump work utilising Willow Pumps’ expertise.
Stephen Hemsley, executive chairman of Franchise Brands, says: “I’m delighted to announce the acquisition of Willow Pumps, which represents an important step in expanding Metro Rod’s scope of services to the commercial market, consistent with our Vision 2023 strategy.
“The long-term aim of the group is to be able to serve our valued commercial customers with a ‘water in, waste out’ range of drainage, pumps and plumbing related services on a national basis.”
Ian Lawrence will remain as Willow Pumps’ managing director and join Franchise Brands’ senior management team.
You might also be interested in
- A model franchisee: Jocette Mower, F45 Training
- Do franchisees come down with a case of Blue Monday?
- My franchise story: setting up a Get Ahead VA franchise
- Multi-brand franchising: the business benefits for franchisees and franchisors
- Why it’s important to educate international franchise brands entering the UK